Baylor Jack and Jane Hamilton Heart and Vascular Hospital at Dallas is the first North Texas hospital dedicated solely to the care and treatment of patients with cardiovascular diseases and related conditions. As part of the Baylor Health Care System, Baylor Hamilton Heart and Vascular Hospital strives to provide the highest quality and safety in the delivery of patient care.
At Baylor Hamilton Hear t and Vascular Hospital, we diagnose and treat everything from complex arrhythmias to structural heart disease with advanced technologies and a specialized staff dedicated to quality, personalized care. We offer a hospital solely devoted to heart and vascular care. Our quality exceeds national standards, and we are recognized year after year for our performance and patient satisfaction. Sowhatever care you need for your heart, it's right here in the heart of town.
Comprehensive services include:
- Cardiac catheterization and Interventional Cardiology
- Center for Valve Disorders
- Center for Complex Arrhythmias
- Non-invasive cardiology
- Non-invasive vascular
- Vascular Surgery
- Cardiac Rehabilitation
- Imaging Services
Electrophysiology Treatments include:
- Implantation of devices such as a cardiac defibrillator or pacemaker
- Ablation procedures used for treating difficult arrhythmias
- Pulmonary vein isolation
- Left atrial appendage occlusion procedure for treating Atrial Fibrillation patients at high risk for stroke
- The Center for Complex Arrhythmias, which provides patients with the diagnosis and treatment of abnormal heart rhythms using the latest healthcare technology and evidence based techniques including medication therapy, catheter based procedures, and surgery.
Diagnostic capabilities offered:
- 12-lead electrocardiogram (EKG)
- Holter monitoring
- Stress testing
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI)
- Computerized tomography (CT) and Cardiac Calcium Score
- Tilt table test
- Cardiac and vascular angiography
Comprehensive Interventional Cardiovascular Services include:
- Cardiac and vascular angioplasty and stents, including drug-eluting stents
- Patent foramen ovale closure
- Atrial septal defect closure
- Alcohol septal ablation
- Defibrillator and pacemaker insertion
- Electrophysiology ablation
- Cardioversion surgery
- Coronary artery bypass graft (CABG)
- Beating heart (Off-pump coronary artery bypass graft)
- Valve replacements and repairs
- Vascular bypasses
- Carotid stenting
- The Center for Valve Disorders, which provides comprehensive evaluation, diagnosis and treatment for patients with any type of structural heart disease.
Comprehensive Vascular Services include:
- Aneurysm Repair
- Aortic and Thoracic Endografts
- Abdominal aortic aneurysm (AAA) stent grafting and repair
- First Rib Resection
- Carotid Stenting
- Carotid Endarterectomy
- Lower extremity bypass surgery and stenting
- Upper extremity bypass surgery and stenting
- Balloon Angioplasty and Stent Placement
Awards and Accreditations
ACE accredited for PCI ACE accredited for PCI
Baylor Jack and Jane Hamilton Heart and Vascular Hospital has been fully accredited for percutaneous coronary intervention by Accreditation for Cardiovascular Excellence, an organization dedicated to ensuring adherence to the highest quality standards for cardiovascular and endovascular care. ACE accreditation is a professional review of an organization's structure, internal processes, patient safety practices, and clinical outcomes to determine if it meets the standards established by experts in cardiac and endovascular care.
ICAEL Intersocietal Commission for the Accreditation of Echo Laboratories (ICAEL)
ICAEL accreditation is a means by which echocardiography laboratories can evaluate and demonstrate the level of quality patient care they provide. After a laboratory submits the application to the ICAEL, the application undergoes a confidential peer-review by the ICAEL's trained reviewers, including both physicians and sonographers.
ICAVL Intersocietal Commission for the Accreditation of Vascular Laboratories (ICAVL)
The purpose of the Intersocietal Commission for the Accreditation of Vascular Laboratories (ICAVL) is to provide a mechanism for accreditation of facilities that perform comprehensive noninvasive testing for vascular disease. Laboratories assess every aspect of daily operation and its impact on the quality of health care provided to patients.
To see more Awards and Accreditations, please click here